Dementia independent expert

Hi All,
Does anyone know of a consultant psychiatrist who specialises in Dementia? A colleague requires an independent expert assessment in preparation for a MHRT.
any suggestion would be helpful!

Thanks in advance.


Do you want to drop me an email and I can recommend a s12 approved AC/RC consultant psychiatrist who is dual trained in general adults and older persons (with dementia qualification).

A post was merged into an existing topic: Looking for a Solicitor to act for patient with physical health needs detained under Section 3