The introduction to the long awaited draft statutory guidance to this Act states:
"Organisations should ensure that all staff are aware of and understand their duties under the Human Rights Act 1998 and other relevant UN human rights treaties. This should include:
- International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women
- Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment
- Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities"
Words fail me!