MOJ ad hoc referral

Does anyone have the up to date contact details to request the MOJ make a referral as per s71(1) please?

Hi Rob
You can try this email address:

Martin Walsh

There are some contact details available via the Magic Book at Ministry of Justice - Mental Health Casework Section. If you get a definite answer then could you let us know? Thanks.