Independent Psychiatrist - Sexual Offending

Hi All,

Does anyone recommend a consultant psychiatrist who specialises in producing reports for forensic patients with a history of sexual offending at legal aid rates?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Adam. A little late but feel free to email me and I might have a Dr or two in mind.