Change of RC

The RC is changing at my hospital, could anyone help me in providing a list of all paper work that will need to be updated/ re done with the new RC? I am aware of some paper work that will need to be changed however I am not aware of all

Thank you in advance

I’m sorry that you haven’t had a reply yet. Maybe if you were to list the paperwork that you know about it would prompt people to fill in the gaps.

For patients already detained, they would require new Section 17 leave forms (including risk assessments), new T2 consent certificates, new CTO12 certificate (for unrecalled CTO patients where the RC is the inpatient doctor) and for belt and braces, new capacity assessments relating to consent to treatment or informal status.

1 Like

Thank you so much Helen