Applying to COP for judicial actions investigation

Has anybody got any experience in applying to the Court of Protection to seek information about a judicial matter, in this case, how a telephone capacity assessment was undertaken by one of their special visitors? I am trying to find our how they know it was P they spoke to?

Does anyone happen to have any experience or know where I would find guidance on applying to the COP for information regarding a judicial action (in this case information regarding the actions of an OPG special visitor)?